Please silence all cell phones and electronic devices before the concert begins. Thank you.
Reynolds 6th Beginners
Demonstrate parts of the instrument
Reynolds and Rogers 7th 8th Beginners
Demonstrate pizzicato technique
Mix ‘Em up
Rogers 6th Viola, Cello, Bass Class
Demonstrate Bow Bunny
Old Joe Clark
Rogers 6th Violin Class
Demonstrate rest position, playing position
Essential Elements Quiz
Boil ‘Em Cabbage
Refreshments will be served after the concert. Please allow students a few minutes to pack up their instruments before the reception.
It’s time for our first Orchestra Social! The Prosper Orchestra Boosters are hosting a Back-to-School Social at Main Event Frisco, on Saturday September 24th for all orchestra students. Here’s the scoop:
- Event date and time: Saturday September 24, 2016 from 10:00-2:00pm
- DEADLINE TO SIGN-UP/PAY IS FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 16TH DURING CLASS
- Cost is $20 per student, includes games and meal deal
- Please send cash or check to POBC in envelope labeled with your student’s name and school. Thank you!
- Parents provide transportation to/from Main Event. Student drop-off time is 9:45 AM on Sept 24. Please pick up students promptly at 2:00pm.
Welcome back to school. This is an exciting time for the growing orchestra programs at Reynolds MS and Prosper HS. We would also like to welcome the Rogers MS Orchestra and Windsong Ranch Elementary Suzuki Strings to the Prosper Orchestra family!
Check back here to stay updated on news and information for Reynolds and Rogers Orchestra Programs. Please plan to attend our Middle School Orchestra Parent Meeting on Tuesday August 30 at 7:00 PM in the Reynolds MS Cafeteria. See you there!